Monday, February 25, 2008

Upcoming Movie: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

When I went to see Jumper this week-end, I was treated to a movie preview I was looking forward to see on the big screen: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull! Long title, but I would go see it even if it was called Indiana Jones reads the phone book. Probably... But such is not the case.

I know I'm not the only one who just can't wait to see this movie. Harrison Ford is older, sure, but he's still "The Man"! The trailer, more of a teaser, is very promising. You can check it out at the official site by clicking the title of this blog entry above. Other links goes to IMDB. Other nice things to see on the site too, including a countdown to opening day. 85 days to go as of this writing, which makes it May 22, 2008. Hmm, that looks like a Star Wars date... George Lucas must have something to do with that. Is it too early to go wait in line? I'm sure my boss would think so! ;-)

Are you excited to go see this movie? By now, you know I am! Let's all go see it on day 1, OK? See you there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's gonna be tough to match or even come close to the quality and originality of the original Indiana Jones'

Sylvain Racicot said...

I agree that's it's unlikely to beat the original, but it's not impossible! I was very young when I saw The Lost Ark and much more impressionable then I am now, so good luck doing better then that memory.

Still, chances are very good that this new one will be great entertainment. One thing is for sure, they didn't rush this sequel!