Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Movies I'm looking forward to see this summer.

Summer is coming, so it's time for the movie blockbusters. 2008 should be a good year, if I trust the previews I have seen so far. Hopefully, I will not be disappointed... Among the ones I'm looking most forward to are:

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Iron Man
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
The X-Files: I Want to Believe
WALL·E
The Dark Knight
Speed Racer
Hellboy II: The Golden Army
Get Smart
Step Brothers
Kung Fu Panda
The Incredible Hulk
The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
The Love Guru
Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D
Wanted
Hancock
You Don't Mess with the Zohan
What Happens in Vegas...
Tropic Thunder
Bangkok Dangerous

Wow, I'm going to eat a lot of pop-corn this summer! And I'm sure there are other movies I have not listed above that I'm going to see as well. Some I'm already thinking about, others, I may have missed altogether.

No comments: