Saturday, May 12, 2007

Movie review: Hot Fuzz

I'm glad I finally went to see Hot Fuzz. It is a very funny movie! It's hard to describe it without giving away some of the jokes, but the main idea is that a very efficient and by-the-book London police officer (and don't call him a policeman!) gets transfer to a small town, where his style doesn't quite fit in. Of course, our 'hero' will learn to adapt to this new situation. Or is it the other way around? Anyway, I laughed quite a lot during this movie and so did the other people around me. It's from the same folks who brought us Shaun Of The Dead, so you can have an idea of the type of humour to expect if you have seen it.

I definitely recommend that you go see this movie, but note that there is some violence and coarse language...

No comments: