Sunday, May 27, 2007

Movie review: Pirates of the Caribbean, At World's End

I went to see the third Pirates of the Caribbean movie tonight and I liked it. I was a bit worried about the fact that it was nearly three hours long, but it didn't feel too long at all. Of course, there's more of the same, but there's new stuff too! There's a short appearance by a certain singer, as a pirate, of course, which is said to be the inspiration for Johnny Depp's way of interpreting Captain Jack Sparrow, from what I remember reading a while ago...

The way the movie ends opens the door for yet another sequel and I think they will go for it, as it seems Pirates is still as popular as ever. Talking about the end, there is a final scene at the very end, after the credits, which only a few people saw in the movie theatre I was in, as most people had left during the credits, as is usually the case. I never leave before they turned the projector off for this very reason. Did you leave before the end?

No comments: