Sunday, July 22, 2007

Fun week-end, Potter on Monday

I had a great day on Saturday, spending most of it doing photography outside in Montreal, on Île Ste-Hélène and Île Notre-Dame. I'm still sorting through the hundreds of pictures I took and will soon select some to post to Flickr.

Tomorrow, I hope to go see the new Harry Potter after work. One limitation I have is that I want to see the Imax version, which include a 3D element to it at the end of the movie. Problem is, only one theatre show this version in Montreal, which limits the options. This is why I will try on a Monday evening, when there usually are less people.

Other movies now playing I plan on seeing are "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry", "Ma Tante Aline" (a French Canadian movie) and maybe "Transformers" for a second time! Upcoming movies I'm looking forward to are "The Simpsons Movie", "Taxi 4" (French movie), "The Bourne Ultimatum", "Rush Hour 3", "Stardust" and "War", to name just a few of the summer flicks.

No comments: